1. I want to install mBlock 5 on my PC. Are there any requirements on the CPU or memory of the PC?
No specific requirements. You can install mBlock 5 as long as your PC runs an OSX system or Windows 7 (or later).
2. What can I do if the mBlock 5 software was blocked by firewall?
3. I was prompted to install the CH340 driver when I installed mBlock 5. Do I have to install the CH340 driver?
Yes, follow the instructions to install the CH340 driver, so that mBlock 5 can identify serial ports and connect to devices.
4. I get a blank white screen when I start mBlock 5 on Windows. Why?
Your graphics driver version is too early. You need to upgrade the graphics driver.
5. I want to use mBlock 5 on the web. Which browser do you recommend?
Google Chrome is recommended. You can download it at the official website.
6. I install mBlock 5 on my PC for the first time, but the computer housekeeper blocks the installation. What can I do?
When this happens, choose to allow the operation this time.
7. Local extensions can't be upgraded or deleted. What can I do?
If an extension you added on your computer can't be upgraded or deleted, perform the following operations:
Open the terminal and enter
rm -rf ~/mblock/exts
(1) Open Finder.
(2) Choose Go > Go to Folder.
~ in the dialog box that appears.
(4) Expand the
mblock folder and delete the
(1) Open the directory
(2) Delete the
(3) Restart mBlock 5.