Case 1 - Hello World
Part 1 Objective
After you upload the program, the screen of CyberPi displays "Hello World".
Part 2 Preparation
- CyberPi x 1
- USB cable (Type-C) x 1
- Computer with network access x 1
Connect CyberPi to the computer by using the cable, open mBlock 5 (PC client or web version), connect CyberPi, and select the Upload mode.
Part 3 Programming
- Compile the program to display "Hello World" on the screen of CyberPi.
Part 4 Practice
- Try to change the color and size of the text.
- Try the print and show label blocks of Display category. Can you find the differences between them?
- Try the line chart, bar chart and table blocks of Display category.