Case 1 - LED Control
Part 1 Objective
After you upload the program, the RGB LEDs on the RGB module connected to pin A13 on MegaPi blink and light up one by one.
Part 2 Preparation
- MegaPi x 1
- RGB module x 1
- 3-pin jumper x 1
- USB cable x 1
- Computer with network access x 1
Part 3 Programming
- Blinking: When you turn on mBot Mega, the RGB LEDs are on and off alternatively.
- RGB LEDs lighting up one by one: When you turn on mBot Mega, the RGB LEDs on the RGB module light up one by one. After all the RGB LEDs are on, they go off.
Part 4 Practice
- Try to change the light color of the RGB LEDs.
- Try to make the RGB LEDs light up and then go off one by one.