Part 1 Objective
After you upload the program, the RGB LEDs blink and light up one by one.
Part 2 Preparation
CyberPi x 1
USB cable (Type-C) x 1
Computer with network access x 1
Connect CyberPi to the computer by using the cable, open mBlock 5 (PC client or web version), connect CyberPi, and select the Upload mode.
Part 3 Programming
1. When you turn on mBot Neo, the RGB LEDs are on and off alternatively.
2. When you turn on mBot Neo, the RGB LEDs light up one by one.
Part 4 Practice
- Try to change the color of the LEDs.
- Try to change the blinking frequency of the LEDs.
- Try to change the light-up sequence of the LEDs.