mCore is an easy-to-use main control board specially designed for mBot. Based on Arduino Uno, mCore integrates various on-board sensors, such as a buzzer, a light sensor, RGB LEDs, etc., which provides you with an easy way to start learning electronic modules.
- It supports Arduino and Makeblock Library for easy programming.
- It integrates various on-board sensors, such as a buzzer, a light sensor, RGB LEDs, etc.
- It has a USB Type-B port which can be used for a long time.
- It is equipped with resettable fuses which can prevent the circuit from burning.
- It has 4 RJ25 connectors with color tags, enabling mCore to be connected to more Arduino sensors.
- Operating voltage: 3.7–6 V DC
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 90 mm x 79 mm x 18 mm
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 110 mm x 150 mm x 10 mm
- Net weight: 43 g
- Gross weight: 47 g
- Package content: mCore x 1