Add a sprite
1. Click Sprites under the stage and click + add to add a sprite.
Note: The default sprite is Panda, and you can click × in the upper right corner of the sprite to delete it.
2. Choose the sprite you want in Sprite Library and click OK. In this example, we choose Bee1.
Bee1 appears on the stage.
Move the sprite
Now, let's make Bee1 move.
1. Drag the Events block "when green flag clicked" to the Scripts area.
2. Drag the Motion block "move ( ) steps" and drop it under the "when green flag clicked" block.
3. Click the green flag under the stage.
For details about how to use the blocks provided for sprites, see Block Reference.
With mBlock 5, you can create your stories, animations, and games. If you have no idea how to start, you can learn from example programs.
Choose Example Programs on mBlock 5 and find examples that interest you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.