1. Why doesn't the robot work after being powered on? The main board suddenly restarts when I try to drive motors.
- The robot might be running out of battery. Charge the batteries or use new batteries.
Note: Use batteries with low internal resistance, so that they can supply sufficient power for the robot.
- Make sure you've downloaded related program or firmware for the robot. Otherwise, it won't be running.
- Check if the motors on the robot are wired correctly.
2. When I try to turn the robot to the left, it turns to the right. Why and how to fix this problem?
You may need to change the wiring, switching the two wires (Port 1, Port 2) to correct the rotation direction.
3. Why is there noise after I got the robot tank running?
a. Check if the driven wheels are correctly installed.
b. Adjust the bearings of the driven wheel to make sure they are not too tight or too loose.
c. Ensure that the encoder disk and the interface of the photoelectric switch are separated from each other.
4. What can I do if I can't connect the app with the robot via Bluetooth?
a. Please check if your smartphone is compatible with the app.
b. Please try restarting the app or reset the main control board on the robot.
c. Please reset default program for your robot using mBlock software.
5. What should I do if my self-balancing robot fails to be balanced?
When you find the Ultimate 2.0 -- Self-Balancing Robot cannot keep balanced, please refer to below steps to check:
- Make sure you did follow the guidance strictly to assemble the self-balancing robot. In Ultimate 2.0 package, there are 3 motors, remember to use the 2 9V/185RPM motor. Here is the guidance of self-balancing robot, including assembling video:
assembly instruction of Ultimate 2.0 (additional forms)
- Make sure power is enough as self-balancing robot requires to be working with full power. If you are sure assembling is perfect but it still fails to be balanced, please do insert 6 totally new batteries in. This is very important.
- Make sure the Gyro module is working properly. You can write a simple program to test the module.
If you test all three and still fail, please contact Makeblock Technical Support at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.