1. What can we do to verify if the Me Auriga hardware is normal while we encountering firmware update failure.
- Try restart the robot, replug the USB cable and update the firmware again, do not move the robot while in firmware updating;
- Download the Arduino IDE tools(link: https://download.makeblock.com/arduino-1.6.5-r5-windows.zip) to test the Me Auriga mainboard:
- using USB cable to connect the Ranger with PC
- open IDE tool and click 'File'-->'Examples'-->'01.Basics'-->'Blink'
- Select 'Tools'-->'Processor'-->'ATmega2560(Mega 2560)', and the USB port connecting with Me Auriga
- Click '→' and wait for the result, if there's 'content mismatch' error message, it means the bootloader of Me Auriga was missing.