To use the lastest version of mBlock properly, you need to uninstall the earlier version. Follow the following steps to uninstall it:
1. Switch to the Finder, such as by clicking your desktop or the Finder icon in the Dock.
2. Select the app that you want to delete.
Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or choose Go > Applications from the menu bar in the Finder.
3. Find the makeblock folder.
Note: If you have installed the V5.4.1 version or later, you need to distinguish between the earlier and later version. The earlier one is stored in the makeblock folder, and the later one is stored directly in the Applications folder.
4. Use any of these ways to move the app to the Trash:
- Drag the app to the Trash.
- Select the app and choose File > Move to Trash from the menu bar.
- Select the app and press Command-Delete on your keyboard.
5. To delete the app after moving it to the Trash, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
6. If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is usually the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
In this way, the earlier version is uninstalled and the latest mBlock version can work properly.