Now, let's make the house we have drawn smile by adding a costume for it.
1. Click Add Costume in the lower left corner or right-click the costume icon in the upper left corner and choose duplicate.
2. Draw the second costume and name it smile.
3. Click × to return to the editing page.
Now that the costumes are added, let's start to program the sprite!
4. Drag the Events block when ( ) key pressed to the Scripts area.
5. Drag the Motion block change y by ( ) to the Scripts area.
6. Drag the Looks block next costume to the Scripts area.
7. Drag the Control block wait ( ) seconds to the Scripts area and set the time to 0.3 seconds.
8. Drag the Motion block change y by ( ) to the Scripts area and set the value to -10.
9. Drag the Looks block next costume to the Scripts area.
10. Press the space key and see what happens.