- The product is recommended for children of age 4 or older.
- Do not allow children under age 3 to use the product.
- An adult must be present when children use the product.
- Do not place the product high on the edge of anything. Otherwise, it may be damaged due to falling down.
- Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the product yourself to prevent product failure.
- Battery is not replaceable.
- Do not put the product in water or fire, or expose it to a damp or high temperature environment to avoid product failure or safety hazards.
- Do not use or charge the product at a temperature exceeding the operating temperature range.
- Please fully charge the product before leaving it idle, and charge it at least once every 3 months.
- Please use the recommended adapter (5V/2A) to charge the product.
- The power adapter (not included in the product package) for the product is not a toy.
- Misuse of the power adapter might result in electric shock hazard.
- Please shut down and disconnect the product from the external power supply before cleaning the product with liquid.
- Do not connect the product to more than the recommended quantity of power supplies.
- This product could only be charged under adult's supervision.
- Check the cables, plugs, casing, and other components for any damage on a regular basis. Stop using the product immediately if any damage occurs and get it repaired.
- Connect the toy only to Class II equipment bearing the symbol "".
- Faults may occur when the product is charged at a temperature lower than 0°C or higher than 40°C.
|Battery (mTiny)||1,800 mAh lithium battery|
|Micro USB input voltage (mTiny)||DC 5V|
|Micro USB input current (mTiny)||1.5 A|
|Battery (tap pen controller)||300 mAh lithium battery|
|Micro USB input voltage (tap pen controller)||DC 5V|
|Micro USB input current (tap pen controller)||
|Frequency range||2400 MHz–2480 MHz|
Within a 10-meter radius (in an open field)