This page describes how to program Codey Rocky with the mBlock app on your smart device.
Before you start, make sure that you've got:
A tablet or smartphone
- Codey Rocky
1. Download and install the mBlock app
(Skip this step if you have already downloaded and installed the mBlock app.)
Scan the QR code below with your smart device.
Alternatively, you can search for mBlock in an app store.
2. Connect Codey Rocky to the mBlock app
(1) Enable Bluetooth on your smart device.
(2) Power on Codey Rocky.
(3) Open the mBlock app, and then tap Coding.
(4) Tap the big + in the center to enter the programming page.
(5) Choose Codey.
Note: If there’s an update, make sure to update before adding Codey.
(6) Tap Codey, and then tap Connect to connect Codey Rocky to your smart device via Bluetooth. Make sure that Codey Rocky is powered on.
(7) Once the connection is successful, the Bluetooth icon turns blue.
3. Write a program and run the program
(1) Tap Live to change the mode.
(2) Drag the block when green flag clicked from the Events category to the scripts area.
(3) Drag the block play sound () from the Speaker category to the scripts area and join it under the block when green flag clicked.
(4) Drag the block show image () for () secs from the Looks category to the scripts area and join it under the block play sound ().
(5) Tap the green flag on the bottom right corner to run the program, and then Codey Rocky shows the image of eyes for one second after playing “hello”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.